Eventos y Actividades:
Publicado el: Lunes, 1 de abril de 2013 a las 3:31 pm
Resumen Ejecutivo para la Middle State Association (Inglés)
The Aguadilla Campus was founded in 1957 as an extension of the San German Campus. It is located in the northwest region of the island, 81 miles from the San Juan metropolitan area. In 1969, the Campus became part of the Regional College Administration System of Inter American University. In 1986, a decentralization process began at the University System Level, resulting in the designation of Aguadilla as a Campus in January 1992. The Campus serves 10 municipalities with an estimated population of 437,315. In 1992, the Campus submitted its first Self Study Report for accreditation and has been reaccredited since.